Speed, agility and quickness are key for any footballer
Studies show that 85% of sprints in football involve a change of direction, and 75% of goals are made as a direct result of this. On average, a player makes around 700 changes of direction per match, with 60% of goals being preceded by a sprint.
Outrun your shadow
Work continuously to improve key abilities.
For example, a 5% improvement in speed will put you:
– 0.5 m ahead in a 10 m sprint
– 1.0 m ahead in a 20 m sprint
– 1.5 m ahead in a 30 m sprint
This makes a great difference in the game.
Mobile and easy.
Makes it happen!
Photon Sports is an easy-to-setup, 100% mobile solution for quick testing – setting a benchmark for standard tests.
- Test your players in minutes
- Get instant feedback in the field
- Seamlessly transfer your data to the cloud
- Analyse and act using an intuitive user interface
Patented, advanced and validated 3D sensor technology enables a new generation of performance tests.
Change of direction
Testing for non-linear sprints has been around for a while; now it’s time for high-resolution tracking in three dimensions.
Get the entire speed graph and track key football parameters, including:
- Symmetry between left and right cuts
- Deficiency between left, right and linear sprints
- The player’s ability to accelerate and decelerate
Track players’ progress over time, identify outliers and compare/benchmark performance against/with relevant opponents.
Trusted by the elite
Based on science
Everything we do is rooted in science. We work closely with football clubs and leading experts to provide a relevant and reliable service.
Stay in touch
Our mission is to make performance testing easy and accessible to everyone. Follow us on our journey and learn how you can enhance performance.
Book a demo
Advance to the next level of performance. Request a demo by filling out the form.